Monday, September 24, 2007

Tasty gluten free, dairy free, refined sugar free and soy free cupcakes!!!




Not possible? But it is! I had one tasty cupcake at NYC's
Babycakes bakery last year. It was even tastier just because I knew it had none of my food culprits in it! It's a miracle! I can eat a cupcake out somewhere!
The owner has even been on Martha Stewart's show and featured in several magazines as you can see on her site.
You can also check out all of the ingredients online.
In place of sugar, Babycakes uses one of my sweeteners of choice- agave nectar. This nectar is sweet and light. It is great because of its low glycemic index, it doesn't cause a spike in your blood sugar.


Now I am so happy to have confirmation to the rumors I heard.. Babycakes is coming to Los Angeles!! Yay!
Here is the email I received regarding the L.A opening :

Thank you for contacting BabyCakes NYC! Yes, we are opening a location in
LA, on the corner of Beverly Blvd. and Spaulding. We do not have a set
date yet, but we hope to be open early this winter. For all of the latest
information, please feel free to join our mailing list by visiting our
website, www.babycakesnyc.com.

We look forward to seeing you in LA!

BabyCakes NYC"

View their NYC menu here and get excited! In addition to cupcakes there's cookies and scones and gingerbread and more !
Tell all your gluten free dairy free friends!!

-J

No comments: