Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Dinner for one


W was working late last night. But I cooked anyways. I made this white wine, tomato, zuchinni and bacon pasta dish. It originated from Epicurious
I just used the gluten free pasta instead, used turkey bacon and my much loved uncheese.
It needed a little something more so I added some salt, pepper and garlic powder.
If you've been looking at this blog a bit you may notice I 'm not big on putting up my own recipes. I'd rather just give the idea and a link. Maybe that will change as I become more experienced. Maybe not. I don't know.

Anyways after I finished cooking I poured some wine and thought to myself how I don't think I've ever cooked a nice meal just for myself. Usually if W wasn't home I'd make some non -meal, like oatmeal, waffles or cereal. But this was nice, it felt luxurious or something.
You should try it sometime. That's all.
-J

No comments: